London: Longmans, Green and Co., 1926. pp. xxxii, 543. With embossed stamp of Mellifont Abbey on f.f.e. and half title. Some underlining and discreet annotation, otherwise very good.
[EBR]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.





![DE COURCY IRELAND, John: History of Dun Laoghaire Harbour [SIGNED LIMITED EDITION OF 50 COPIES]](https://www.deburcararebooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/DE-C-A-scaled-e1677672759565-350x467.jpg)










Reviews
There are no reviews yet.