G.A.A. Cumann Lúith-Chleas Gaedheal. Gaelic Athletic Association. Official Guide 1938.
€325.00
1 in stock
Published by the Central Council of the Association, Croke House, Clonliffe Road, Dublin, July, 1938. Containing the Constitution, Laws and Rules of the G.A.A., Ltd., revised and corrected up to date, and published by authority of the Central Council. Dublin: Wood Printing Works, [1938]. Post octavo. pp. 208. Grey wrappers. Name clipped from page one. A very good copy. Rare.
Bi-lingual guide. The Gaelic Athletic Association was established in 1884 for the preservation and cultivation of Irish National Pastimes with the following Patrons: Most Rev. Dr. Croke, Archbishop of Cashel; Charles Stewart Parnell, М.Р.; Michael Davitt, M.P. The names of William O’Brien, John O’Leary, Dr. Douglas Hyde, and Most Rev. Dr. Fennelly, Archbishop of Cashel, Most Rev. Dr. Harty, Archbishop of Cashel, His Eminence Cardinal MacRory, Primate of All Ireland, and Most Rev. Dr. Kinane, Archbishop of Cashel were subsequently added.
[WR Sport]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
















Reviews
There are no reviews yet.