De Búrca Rare Books is always in the market to buy rare books and manuscripts of literary and historical interest relating to Ireland and pay top prices for the right material. This page provides information on selling rare and hard to find books to books to De Búrca Rare Books.
- We can pay in pounds, US dollars or Euro, and, for higher value items, arrange collection anywhere in the world.
- Please get in touch on the email address provided, if we are interested someone will contact you.
- We offer extremely competitive prices and pay promptly.
- We also buy collections and whole libraries.
If you have rare books to sell, we ask that you provide us with a list of your books. Because we need certain basic information to help us determine whether your items are of interest to us, please be sure that your list includes all of the information in the checklist below. Once you have reviewed this information, please compile and send us a detailed list of your books by email, fax or phone. Upon receipt of your list, a member of our staff will contact you within about 2 to 3 days.
- City of publication (Dublin, London, New York, etc.)
- Name of publisher.
- Year(s) of publication. Please be sure to include all years listed on the copyright page.
- Additional information such as Binding description, condition of dust jacket or Is the book signed or inscribed by the authoror previous owner?